Friday, August 21, 2009

Very Fine Art























A very good day to all of you! What we have here is our latest piece of art(which I love to do). This painting will only be boxed due in part that we will be delivering the item personally and the added shipping protection will not be needed so we therefore can just simply pack it with two layers of cardboard and bubble wrap on the corners, with pads of wrap in the center runners of the frame to protect against the edges of the walls from collapsing on to the frame. The reason why I do enjoy packing or crating fine art is that in my lifetime I may never get the opportunity to see but a fraction of the art in this world but here I see art pieces on a weekly basis and I must admit that to view these pieces as close as I do I can see things that may not be noticed in an art gallery or museum. Appreciation of art in the first place makes this job all the more enjoyable since every piece that comes through here are one of a kind or series that run like, #3 of 50. So awesome! The most rewarding job ever!!!
If you are interested in seeing our recent jobs or would like an estimate call us at 951.970.6908 or in the Palm Springs area call 760.473.6980. You may leave an e-mail at sales@sheatheinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment